blue pixie asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 months ago

Do you think it's cute how a man would think he owes you something?

...if he has sex with you. ... even when he's in some kind of relationship with you?

I think it's adorable. It's apart of his biological need to provide.

He'll think damn now I owe this **** something

😅😅😅 Girl Power 🌺🌺🌺❤️

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Carol
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

Yeah it is cute. As a girl I love it when men become protective about me after having sex.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I've never dated a such a sexually repressed individual so I wouldn't know.

• 4 months ago

Grow up, in the name of Jesus.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

It's like the old saying by Mae West.

“Men are like linoleum floors. Lay 'em right and you can walk all over them for years.”

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

If you, as a male, are the world's best lover then you probably are doing the girl a favour by consenting to be with her.

For the rest of us it isn't always a two way street. A lot of men are keener than many women. Yet the women look after their men. Out of love, empathy and compassion. In those cases a male should be prepared to return the same in different ways.

Basically look after your loved one and let them look after you.

It is more than cute. It is the wisest mantra that I can think of.

• 4 months ago

well sex isnt just pleasure, you have been desensitized if you think thats all sex is about. sex is about connecting with another person, thats why they want a relationship, they had a good time. you are a pure animal based on pleasure alone if thats all sex is to you and just because a dude likes you doesnt mean you have power, if thats the case then every dude has boy power because they had women fall in love with them. you sound too young, i bet you arent older than 21

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Haha, most of them really do owe you something after sex.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I think it's more that he views the woman as a glorified prostitute.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Wow, I'm over 50 and have never felt or even heard of that. Not even in the movies. I have been with many one night stands in my 20s and don't believe I ever bought them anything other than maybe a drink before we left together. Even with my GF's we agreed if she wanted something to get a job and buy it. I did buy GF's gifts for Birthday, Valentines, and Christmas,,,,I did pay for dates, but thats it

Maybe men today have changed...women were care free in the 80s, they wanted to have sex often with no strings attached

You really must be stunning to have that effect on guys

Blue Pixie, it's not that black or white....men are providers, but some men are just suckers and others provide the things men traditionally provided like rent, electric, food, etc. I've always provided those.

• Bill
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

Traditionally men provided everything.

• 4 months ago

too single to relate to dis

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.