To tell the truth about the Nazis?

To tell the truth I thought Adolf Hitler was cool. I will follow the next person who wants a free and deep society free of all the abrahamic Corruption. If you want the truth ask Bael or Asteroth or any of the other God's. I stand with the God's and the system they want no matter what anyone thinks or does.... show more To tell the truth I thought Adolf Hitler was cool. I will follow the next person who wants a free and deep society free of all the abrahamic Corruption. If you want the truth ask Bael or Asteroth or any of the other God's. I stand with the God's and the system they want no matter what anyone thinks or does. I stand by freedom and will fight for freedom till the end of my life or till I meet another Satanist/Pagan who wants to advance with me. Power to the People and make love not war peace love and freedom and protest being told what to do. Seek freedom seek a deep society where you can be yourself I hope you all live to see the beautiful world we create.

Hail Satan Hail Freedom
Update: Go to www.joyofsatan.com revolt against the Jews today
Update 2: . I stand with the God's and the system they want no matter what anyone thinks or does. I stand by freedom and will fight for freedom till the end of my life or till I meet another Satanist/Pagan who wants to advance with me. Power to the People and make love not war peace love and freedom and protest being... show more . I stand with the God's and the system they want no matter what anyone thinks or does. I stand by freedom and will fight for freedom till the end of my life or till I meet another Satanist/Pagan who wants to advance with me. Power to the People and make love not war peace love and freedom and protest being told what to do. Seek freedom seek a deep society where you can be yourself I hope you all live to see the beautiful world we create.

Hail Satan Hail Freedo