What to do if my mom is claiming my child on their taxes ?

So I am a 26 year old male and I am ready to move out on my own and leave my moms house . I have a 7 year old son and the time that we were living with my mom , she took it upon herself to claim him on her taxes . She did not ask me she just did it. Since she was letting me pay $400 rent monthly I allowed it... show more So I am a 26 year old male and I am ready to move out on my own and leave my moms house . I have a 7 year old son and the time that we were living with my mom , she took it upon herself to claim him on her taxes . She did not ask me she just did it. Since she was letting me pay $400 rent monthly I allowed it .

Long story short I will be moving soon and it seems that my mom does not want to stop claiming my son . What do I have to do to ensure treat she is not claiming my son on her taxes anymore and that I am claiming my only child ?

Please and thank you .