Am i pregnant PLEASE HELP ME?

Okay so about 3 weeks ago, a couple days before my ovulation (based off my app) and 18 days till my period, me and my boyfriend were messing around. He rubbed on my parts after touching his own, and we also did some oral. He rubbed his penis on my private area too, for a little bit. He never went in and there wasn’t ejaculation. But now, 3 weeks later, i fear that i’m pregnant. My period was supposed to come 3 days ago and it hasn’t yet. And i’m starting to really stress out. There has been no other signs other than the area around my areola (on my breast) darkening a little bit. Please ease my mind. Idk what id do

• John P

Never, never believe any app or scientific "calculation" to the exact day, or even three days. Mother Nature does like to spring surprises sometimes. From your story of what happened as you were both fooling around it seems extremely unlikely that any semen entered your vagina, so pregnancy is vanishingly unlikely.

To be certain that you are not pregnanct, use a pregnancy test kit, available at pharmacies and supermarkets. Read the instructions carefully.

Symptoms of pregnancy after only 3 weeks are very small, and very varied, so what you are experiencing might very well be other matters. Some females are not aware of being pregnant for a couple of months or more.

Unlikely. Anyway, I hope not...

Its not impossible, but unlikely. Stress is likely causing you to be late. If you are going to do adult things, you best start being a responsible adult. If pregnancy is not something you are ready for than you best discuss the morning after pill and how to take it properly.

He does not need to ejaculate for you to become pregnant.

Not a doubt about it, sorry. Have you told your parents you're pregnant?

• jules3 months agoReport

Well your acting like a child, its a valid question.

A pregnancy test cost about a dollar.

• Jennifer Danielle

We are not psychic pregnancy testers. Are you really too cheap to spend a dollar?