Is it racist not to be attracted to a particular skin couler?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • zeno
    Lv 6
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Try not to over think things too much and Just go with whatever makes you Horney.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Absolutely not. We are attracted to whoever it is we are attracted to. And most of the time - we can't even explain why we are. [or are not]

• Anonymous
    6 months ago
  • 6 months ago

i dont understand how that be racism. its a preference

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No. we can't hep what attracts us. It's usually established by the time we hit puberty. I am a white woman of northern European ancestry who doesn't find fair-haired men with ruddy complexions (a certain type of Englishman, more or less) attractive. Obviously I'm not a racist for feeling that way, since they belong to my own group, and I couldn't begin to explain why such men turn me off. It's just the way I've always felt.

However, if you run around claiming that certain groups are just inherently unattractive and physically inferior to others because of their features or color or some other aspect of them that is part and parcel of their ethnicity, that is racist. And if you're entirely closed to the idea that some members of that group might actually BE attractive, that's racist, too. I mean, I think it's possible that I might someday meet a blonde guy from the UK who I think is very attractive.

You never know.

• 6 months ago

NO OF COURSE NOT....WE HAVE ATTRACTION TO WHOM WE FAVOR AND THAT IS OK..

Lv 7
    6 months ago

It could be, if you rule out everyone who isn't the color you like. But it could also be a personal preference. For example, I tend to find Asians more attractive. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't also find Hispanics or blacks to be attractive.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.