Felt pretty embarrassed in the gym yesterday for failing a squat. my self-esteem is so low right now?

yesterday i tried to squat 295. my previous PR was 280. im 16 right now. i did a couple of sets in 270. when i tried 295 my quads were so weak. i tried twice and failed twice. people were sneering and laughing at the gym. i stop lifting and just skip squats and went to do other leg workouts.. most embarrassing... show more yesterday i tried to squat 295. my previous PR was 280. im 16 right now. i did a couple of sets in 270. when i tried 295 my quads were so weak. i tried twice and failed twice. people were sneering and laughing at the gym. i stop lifting and just skip squats and went to do other leg workouts.. most embarrassing moment of my life. they probably think i ego lift. need advice to surpass my previous PR