My daughter really wants to win this plush toy in the arcade she really likes what shall I do about this?

Her birthday is 2 weeks away we have been going back the toy is more than 500 shall I plan and burglary to break in I have the equipment to get in and break in to the prizes with and very powerful burner to get the the bars on the shutter that blocks off the prizes. My other option shall I have a word with the... show more Her birthday is 2 weeks away we have been going back the toy is more than 500 shall I plan and burglary to break in I have the equipment to get in and break in to the prizes with and very powerful burner to get the the bars on the shutter that blocks off the prizes. My other option shall I have a word with the manager on her birthday and see if they will let me buy off them with cash we have been at the tickets for weeks and not where near the total of the prize