promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Jamie
Lv 4
Jamie asked in Games & RecreationToys · 10 months ago

My daughter really wants to win this plush toy in the arcade she really likes what shall I do about this?

Her birthday is 2 weeks away we have been going back the toy is more than 500 shall I plan and burglary to break in I have the equipment to get in and break in to the prizes with and very powerful burner to get the the bars on the shutter that blocks off the prizes. My other option shall I have a word with the manager on her birthday and see if they will let me buy off them with cash we have been at the tickets for weeks and not where near the total of the prize

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No plush toy is worth a lot of money. Either try to find an inexpensive duplicate on the internet, or buy your daughter something more worthwhile, like a good book or a Kindle (Kindle books are offered free from most public libraries).

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • GB
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

It's time you taught her she can't have everything she wants. You could give her whatever money you would have spent on a present, and let her spend it in the arcade. But tell her if she doesn't win it, she doesn't get a present to make up for it. She might see sense and buy a toy.

• 10 months ago

About 10-15 years ago, I wanted the whole series of a set of bobble heads they had in a machine. So I asked the place that had the claw machine if they had extra stock of the toys they put in arcade machines. They said no, the vendor stocks the machine every Tuesday morning. The following Tuesday morning, I hung out there until the man came to restock the machines and asked him if I could buy a set of the bobble heads directly from him. He charged me a dollar each for them.

I am now the proud owner of a set of Osbourne Family bobble heads that costs me 4 dollars.

• 10 months ago

Buy it on the internet. Don't lose a lot of money in the arcade game.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

Tell her to suck it up.

• 10 months ago

Please explain to her competition and challenge are what kids are supposed to love. However, if we love the wrong things, that which would manifest, will only fall apart and be a waste of money and time, possibly killing the competition spirit. Arcades exist to blow money anyway so why not just go for the moment and have fun. There are better things out there to place the spirit into. She will be a great competitor in something one day if she hasn't already. Best Wishes!

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Just buy her one on ebay. You'd spend way less. And I guess this is a pervy troll?

• mom
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

those arcade games are only after people to keep putting in money and more money. you hardly ever win the prize inside. they have it fixed so not one person will win the prize.

• 10 months ago

arcades are a scam she's only in it for the fun

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

lol are u seriously thinking of BREAKING IN to get this toy for your daughter wow what a great role model you are sometimes we just can’t get the things we want or have to wait a bit to get them.

• 10 months ago

Try asking the people who work there to try, and fix the vending machine, I guess? Can you do that, or not? I don’t know the rules. But, I guess you could.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.