Is it bad that femininity makes me uncomfortable?

Not even in a dresses and heels way like seeing girls being cutesy or ultra feminine, posing in lingerie, even the way body positivity is shown in an ultra feminine light makes me uncomfortable when I put myself in that context. People say that I’m a woman and I need to embrace my femininity but I just can’t do it.... show more Not even in a dresses and heels way like seeing girls being cutesy or ultra feminine, posing in lingerie, even the way body positivity is shown in an ultra feminine light makes me uncomfortable when I put myself in that context. People say that I’m a woman and I need to embrace my femininity but I just can’t do it. It makes me cringe. My mom thinks I’m a lesbian (which I’m not... I love men probably more than most straight women do lol) and I’m worried that because I personally reject femininity people are going to look at me like I’m broken or internally misogynistic. I’m not I swear, and I have no problem with girls wanting to be feminine. I’m just not feminine at all. I’m chaotic and funny, I like being strong and taking care of things myself, and I like viewing myself in a masculine light. That’s when I feel most comfortable. Is there something wrong with me because I don’t like femininity? And could anyone ever find me attractive as someone who personally rejects femininity?
4 answers 4