Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & EmploymentFood Service · 4 months ago

Is working for deliveroo worth it for 1 or 2 days per week?

As stated above, is it worth working for deliveroo part time doing 1 or 2 days a week (maximum 2 and a half days)?

I work a 4 on 4 off job so have a couple of days spare each week that I could use to make money so I'm considering driving for deliveroo part time on my days off. But with delivery insurance (not expensive, was quoted £1.75 per hour) and the hassle of working out the tax that comes with being self employed while also being employed by another company I am wondering if it is worth it? I know its not amazing money only doing it 2 days a week, especially when paying for the delivery insurance on top of that so I'm just wondering if there is anyone on here that has experience with driving for deliveroo part time that can let me know if it's worth my time or if the amount of money you would make on average isn't worth the effort. Any help from anyone who has been in this situation would be appreciated.