I had a dream about finding the right bicycle to ride off with...what does that mean?

I recently had a dream where I was somewhere in Europe seemed like and the streets were long and narrow with cobblestones. The houses were connected to each other and there was a bunch of beach bikes laying around and against the wall in a bunch of pastel colors. I was trying to find the right size bike for me to... show more I recently had a dream where I was somewhere in Europe seemed like and the streets were long and narrow with cobblestones. The houses were connected to each other and there was a bunch of beach bikes laying around and against the wall in a bunch of pastel colors. I was trying to find the right size bike for me to ride to the next destination with. What could that mean? Thanks in advance.