Why are customer so pitiful?

I hate myself because I work in a grocery store with that being said. How come people have the most trouble and cook sgabtlu need help. I’m able to walk into any store and not need help one single time. Generally it’s the same people who sop 8 times a week but are unable to do anything on their own.

Be thankful. They pay your wages. The day is coming when you will be redundant. (English and American definitions.}

some people's memories no longer work very well. and some are, to tell the truth, simply lonely

ccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Consider two facts:

First, there are people who are not as adept at social life as you are. They are confused by the large selection in your grocery store and cannot figure out how to find what they are looking for and see you as the answer to their confusion.

Second, there are a lot of people who look to the grocery store as their social interaction center. They ask questions to get that interaction. How you treat them tells more about you than them.