promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality Β· 10 months ago

Jehovah's Witnesses, I saw a Watchtower video that said higher education isn't needed because Paradise Earth won't need it. True?

It said plumbers and carpenters will be needed, bit not doctors or scientists

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Yep, it's true.

Gotta keep the brainwashed ones dumb.

• The Witnesses of the Guardian Tower are teaching that heavenly life is here on earth?

While instead, humanity will disappear, because God has promised new heavens and a new earth, where heaven will be with Jesus Christ, the Lord!

Revelation 21: 1-4.

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had disappeared, and the sea was gone. 2 And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 I heard a great voice from the throne, saying: Β«Here is the tabernacle of God with men! He will dwell with them, they will be his peoples, and God himself will be with them and will be their God. they passed first Β».

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

Can someone name any University or higher education course that will improve my friendship with Jehovah?

Name any university that has 900+ languages on its website?

• Brian
    Lv 5
    10 months ago

Why would doctors be needed if there is no illness or death?

We can all be scientists if you desire to learn about our planet.

• ...Show all comments
    • mom
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

we have doctors, nurses, lawyers and teachers that went to college and they are Jehovah Witnesses

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Otto
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

True !

When Revelation 21:3,4 is fulfilled we need no more doctors.

Source(s): Bible
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

That sounds like some garbage they would put out. They don't want their members educated, because then they would leave the religion.

• ...Show all comments
    • Brian
      Lv 5
      9 months agoReport

something new presented by anti-JW's, I compare it to what was actually written and keep finding how they present their findings as dishonest. There is nothing honest in what anti-JW write about Jehovah's Witnesses and their beliefs.

• 10 months ago

I wan activeJW in 1975 when the whole thing went balls up.

Nothing that they say is worth paying any heed to. They are the red headed stepsons of all of the cults.

ExJW

Catholic

Lv 7
    10 months ago

It all depends on the extent to which God would intervene and help the people out. The worldwide total of JWs is about the same as the population of New York City. So paradise earth will be largely uninhabited. Presumably, no police or doctors will be needed since the people won't do crime or get sick.

But somebody will have to deactivate or maintain nuclear reactors. Plumbers aren't qualified to do that.

• Brian
      Lv 5
      10 months agoReport

We can learn and we will.

• 10 months ago

OPEN FORUM...FOR Jws go to your own website

SINCE NOBODY KNOWS WHEN RAPTURE WILL COME IT IS BEST TO GET EDUCATED IN CASE THE WORLD LASTS LONGER than we might think...

I AM METHODIST..

• r.wolfpaw
      Lv 6
      10 months agoReport

What are the differences between Jehovah's Witnesses and Methodists? Both are christian cults to me.

• Okay, the wise person then moves on. You don't think it was a doctor who said that, do you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.