Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 3 months ago

Do you agree lgbt shouldn’t have non discrimination protections like religion because lgbt is a choice?

Best Answer

Boy have you got that bassackward. Religions is the choice. You can choose which religion or no religion at all.

But LGBTQ is innate; one is born with a sexual and gender preference. They can't help being LGBTQ any more than you can help being straight...if you are that is.

I agree lgbt people should have equal rights, but not the special rights they want.

• Prissy

Well,i am strongly Catholic.

Infact, every day i go to Mass.

I also pray the Holy Rosary every day.

I actually do not have absolutely anything against LGTB,though.

It is not their fault, of they feel such an inclination

LGBT should not receive any substantial protection because that it's a choice. because it's also recognized as a health hazard to the public. There are restrictions to things that are deemed to be a health hazard. Alcohol tobacco firearms drugs they all have restrictions on them because they are health hazard. Anything that is a health hazard is not free to do whatever it wants to do.

Do people ever think to themselves.. “I wanna date a person of the same sex as me.” And suddenly think of them as attractive?

Are you retarded?

Why don’t You TRY to see if you can find someone the same sex as you as attractive? VOLUNTARILY catch feelings for them like you have a choice.

The only people who think that being LGBT+ is a choice are those who are LGBT+ and trying to deny/fight it.

False premise.

Thanks for playing – please insert coin and try again.

• Bill

You think lgbt is a choice and religion is not?

• Dze

its like how far do you wantto go with crap like that .. what about the guy thats into farm animals or wants to marry a tree .. you dont have the right to impose your goofy twisted crap on me and force my kids to be taught your normal, your 'not' .. what you do on your time at your house i dont care about ..

• 3 months agoReport

You are the only one thinking about it. Just like the religious have no right to force their beliefs on others.

Religious beliefs are a choice. Now what?