Guy at work is asking my co-worker if I have a boyfriend?

I'm not interested and I keep my private life outside. I don't want him to keep asking my co-worker about me. I'm 28 years older than him too. My co-worker said to me last week, "He really likes you. He likes older women and he told me he doesn't know whether to ask you out in front of... show more I'm not interested and I keep my private life outside. I don't want him to keep asking my co-worker about me.
I'm 28 years older than him too. My co-worker said to me last week, "He really likes you. He likes older women and he told me he doesn't know whether to ask you out in front of everyone in the office or when you're alone".
Well, I'd no idea I was being discussed behind my back and I don't like it. Am I over-reacting or am I justified how I feel? I'm at a loss what to do as nothing has to been said to my face. I'm there to work.