Does breast milk make kids bigger/taller?

So we have two boys, one was born in 2014, one born a month ago July 2019. Our first born boy was fed breast milk only for 1 week, before going to straight formula. My wife was really stressed out back then and couldn’t produce enough milk. Now, our second born son has been breast fed for this whole month and she... show more So we have two boys, one was born in 2014, one born a month ago July 2019. Our first born boy was fed breast milk only for 1 week, before going to straight formula. My wife was really stressed out back then and couldn’t produce enough milk. Now, our second born son has been breast fed for this whole month and she plans on breast feeding him for atleast 6 months. My question is will there be any height differences in our 2 sons due to breast milk vs formula? I’m worried our younger son will be way taller and larger that first born due to him having breast longer. I hear breast milk has growth hormones. What are y’alls thoughts? Does breast vs formula only affect allergies and immune and not height??
7 answers 7