promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How do I make my husband realize he’s losing me? He spends all his time playing golf. I don’t do sports, No family, friends, retired.?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Ocimom
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Marriage counseling and quickly.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Cathy
    Lv 4
    9 months ago

Tell him you want to have sex with a black man while he watches

• 9 months ago

Does he do this on purpose to avoid you? Ask him if you can go with him ? Tell him how you feel. Maybe it will change his mind. Or get active with him? If you are in good health go with him!

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Tell him either you two go on a nice vacation together (nowhere near a golf course) or you get into marriage counseling.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Tell him he has to stop playing with is balls or else

• Piero
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

You need to do something to make yourself interesting to him. Learn to beat him at golf. Take up pole dancing. Become charming and sexy. Don't keep sitting around feeling sorry for yourself and blaming him!

• 9 months ago

try asking him what he wants from your marriage rather than telling him what you want. Reading books like Dr Phil McGraw's excellent Relationship Rescue helps to give us deeper insights into how relationships work. (I wish I got commission, as I recommend it to so many people!). As he writes in the book, it isn't only or people whose relationships are in trouble. There are other excellent books, of course. Good Luck!

• Tara
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Sometimes it's real hard to get a spouse's attention - and - real hard to make them realize you are serious (they take it for granted).

Get his attention.

Next time it comes up -- tell him - and tell him you are serious .. if he blows you off then pack a bag and go out the door as it slams … he might catch the clue then.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Get active busy with your own life. Start focusing on yourself

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

This sounds like it’s more about you than about him.

I will assume you are both retired and have lots of time. He spends his time on golf. Golf isn’t my thing, but I’ve been out on courses and it’s pretty cool. You get to be outside, usually being social, there’s both skill and luck, there’s a culture, it’s interesting.

What do YOU spend time on? You expect him to...what...stay home doing nothing with no family or friends with you? Try finding your own stuff to do. Married people are not joined at the hip and especially in the happy marriages I know of they have lots of divergent interests.

And look at your own behavior when you are around him. Are you nice to be around or demanding and naggy?

Maybe he WANTS to lose you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.