Is he not interested anymore?

I’ve known this guy from my college for a little while now. We were just acquaintances, but last week after class he asked if I wanted to get a coffee. I said yes, so we hung out for a while and had some really good conversations and laughs. He said he felt very comfortable with me, and we were flirting a bit. I... show more I’ve known this guy from my college for a little while now. We were just acquaintances, but last week after class he asked if I wanted to get a coffee. I said yes, so we hung out for a while and had some really good conversations and laughs. He said he felt very comfortable with me, and we were flirting a bit. I have a slight crush on him. Later in the day, he messaged me, and we messaged continuously for the next two days, having in-depth conversations. He said he’d like to see me and asked if I was free again, so we casually arranged to meet on campus Thursday morning. However, that morning I didn’t hear from him at all, so I just messaged to confirm if he still wanted to hang. A few hours later (that afternoon), he replied and apologized twice, saying he’d worked very late the previous night and our meeting completely slipped his mind. I said it was ok. Now, he has gone silent... I guess he’s no longer interested. Thoughts?
8 answers 8