I took my GED in 1962 onboard the uss Cadmus (AR-14) I m trying to get my test results?

I'll bet they never told you that you had to record that with your former school... or your state when you got the original results a couple months after the test..... or else it don't count.... no body told me.....as far as the Navy was concerned that test was required for promotion.... if you wanted the Actual GED you had to do the rest on your own. took mine on the Chilton PA38 1967..... lost the original paperwork in a fire right after got out.... 4yrs later needed copy... was told the records did not exist...... sorry SOL........ when several years later I requested a full copy of my records..... took almost a year... when got them.... no record at all in there about the GED

i would contact them and ask them to send it to you

• Kaz

Why? .

good luck !! .......................................

1962? you're irrelevant now. You think they'll keep your results for 5 decades?