Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 months ago

People born before the ‘90s only: What do you remember about the 1990s?

Ah, the ‘90s. Not only was the ‘90s the final decade of the 20th century, but it remains as the most popular decade to this day.

VHS, Dial-up Internet, the pager, Motorola and Nokia's first cellphones in Colombia...etc I was born in 1993, so I remember few things of the 90's.

• Kathy

My daughter's childhood.

• ?

I remember the over influence of rock stars and massive power they had over life. It was actually sad and pathetic. We had very little access to outside worlds but the few the media made for us.

The other day I was at the grocery store & the magazine's had Nirvana, Charles manson, Monroe ( still- yawn!)& I have so much cooler stuff to hold my interest now, central bankers, communiats, freemasons, etc. I'd die of boredom if I had to return to the 90's and buy stupid, boring rock star magazines. I'd die without the internet.

that i had more fun then and more friends to hang with

I was born in 95 but thanks for the points

I was born in 1952, i remember a lot.

I finally started using computers in the early 90s (first heard of them in the 70s and ignored them in the 80s) and then I connected to the Internet in the mid 90s after a couple of years of AOL and other local networks.

Grunge. AOL. Napster. Massive economic growth. Kids still played outside. Michael Jordan & The Chicago Bulls. And the biggest threat to America was a presidential BJ.

I remember when gays were gross and icky for the most part and you wouId shield your children from them. One time a man with long acrylic nails wanted to hand my mom our McDonald's order from the drive-thru window. She wouldn't take it. Eventually she just pinched it from the bottom and then threw it out at the nearest trashcan.

• Kevin

I was born in the 90's and answering your question!!! BOOM!!

Source(s): I am such a rebel