Really need help with the hypothesis for my essay?

First sorry for my English, I am not an English native speaker. I am writing an essay and my professor says that my research question and my hypothesis don’t match. If you see something wrong please let me know it, thanks: Research question: How it was evidenced in the informative agenda of the newspaper X its... show more First sorry for my English, I am not an English native speaker. I am writing an essay and my professor says that my research question and my hypothesis don’t match. If you see something wrong please let me know it, thanks:

Research question:

How it was evidenced in the informative agenda of the newspaper X its filiation to Communism during the problem of the mine Y (1980-1987)?

Hypothesis:

During the problem of the mine Y (1980-1987), between the Chilean State and the mining company ABC, the newspaper X assumed a Communist policy evidenced in its articles.
1 answer 1