Car advice? Anyone know what I can do?

Okay so in October of 2018 I purchased a hyundai from a hyundai dealership here in town. It was used. They showed me the car and that was that I fell in love with it. Ever since I got the car i noticed when I would get around 65 miles an hour my car would completely shake. I took it in they said it was my tires not... show more Okay so in October of 2018 I purchased a hyundai from a hyundai dealership here in town. It was used. They showed me the car and that was that I fell in love with it. Ever since I got the car i noticed when I would get around 65 miles an hour my car would completely shake. I took it in they said it was my tires not being balanced. I did everything so i took it back because the problem continued. I now find out that my engine mount is completely warn out and has been warn out since I practically bought the car. The dealership never mentioned any problems with my car when I purchased it. Hasn t even been a year yet. Is it worth taking it to the dealership and seeing if they can do anything, or is that just wasting time. Thanks
6 answers 6