Why can't i pass reCaptcha's new "copy & paste code" test on my smartphone?

i always get the "something wrong with your IP" message every time i first search with google on my browser. i haven't had any problems with passing the not robot tests up until now. selecting squares with a condition is no problem, but i can't get past the new test that requires you to copy and... show more i always get the "something wrong with your IP" message every time i first search with google on my browser.
i haven't had any problems with passing the not robot tests up until now.
selecting squares with a condition is no problem, but i can't get past the new test that requires you to copy and paste a given code to a field. I mean, I paste it but nothing happens at all.
although i have only seen this when setting up an application for the first time like: signing into yahoo mail app or using the opera browser which i recently installed for the first search in google.com.

so far i have only been required to do the "copy & paste code" test on my android, and not on my laptop.

any ideas on why i can't pass this test?
0