which of the Ten Commandments, you don't follow?

59 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

I am sure that those were thought of and put to use hundreds of years prior to Judaism and much longer than that before Christianity was invented. I need nothing in my life that is used to fool the believers.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

were all guilt to atleast three of them

• 3 months ago

I follow all the commandments, especially the one about not coveting your neighbor's farm animals. I never do that. Never.

• 3 months ago

I follow all bcus I love God❤❤

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I don't follow anything from the Bible. If the Bible told you to breathe and you were already breathing, are you following the Bible?

• 3 months ago

I don’t follow any of them

• 3 months ago

I don't have a problem with any of them so y follow all of them

• sarah
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

we should not lie, steal, or commit adultery, or murder even if some world leader says it is a good idea, or even a religious leader. When you think the flood happened because the world was so violent. As a nation, we have social security and medicare to care for or honor our parents.

• 3 months agoReport

MERCY? DISQUS, YOUTUBE, YAHOO, TWITTER, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM AND MICROSOFT FAMILY CONFIRMED LASER TILL VANISH FOR 2ND MOON SURVIVAL.
      https://m.vk.com/wall519091887_137

• barty
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

The ones that demand worship of a particular god.

• Ludwig
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

Presumably, you mean the Islamic account, given in the Quran, Surah 151 where Moses receives the tablets upon which the first commandment is written: '151. Say: "Come, I will recite what your Lord has prohibited you from: Join not anything in worship with Him'

• yesmar
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I don't follow any of them.

Source(s): Jesus follower
    • 3 months agoReport

MERCY? DISQUS, YOUTUBE, YAHOO, TWITTER, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM AND MICROSOFT FAMILY CONFIRMED LASER TILL VANISH FOR 2ND MOON SURVIVAL.
      https://m.vk.com/wall519091887_137

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.