Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 year ago

Are you NOT sexy or hot and have you tried to come to terms with that?

I don't think a man will be attracted to me for sexiness... Unless a guy is sexually attracted to unexciting, boring, cautious unsexy chicks.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I am not very sexy at all myself so I can relate..and I am a female too by the way

• Jim
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

I have never been hot or sexy. I'm fine with that. It's never been a problem. I'm not ugly either.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Friddoforodldmfmmfkffkf

• 1 year ago

Its not about being sexy or hot with others opinion, all that should matter to you is what you think about yourself,about your opinion, whatever body you have be proud of it, as the saying goes, I am sexy and I know it ;) put this in your mind

<a href="http://www.freakforwatch.com/"> replica watches india </a> , so you can checkout most of my collection on the website for <a href="http://www.freakforwatch.com/tag-heuer-first-copy-... tag heuer first copy watches india </a>

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Are you NOT sexy or hot? Yes of cause I am.

and have you tried to come to terms with that? I certainly have, but other people get jealous and think that I am over confident, but then what is there not to be confident about, I can't help being a wonderful guy:-P

• Will
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

I am confident with my appearance. However I am not the one to decide if I am "sexy" or not. That is for a lady to decide.

• 1 year ago

I am hot as hell

• 1 year ago

Anything short of needing a paper bag or having to shop at a men's big and tall store and you'll find a man that's into you and maybe even then

• 1 year ago

Sexiness is subjective; everyone's definition of sexiness is different. When compared to societal standards of Victoria Secret models being the epitome of "sexiness", some of my friends are not close, like out of the ball park. They don't have the coveted hour glass figure or the face of an angel. But they are STILL sexy. Their own unique intricacies and individuality is what makes them sexy; ultimately, their own confidence in themselves is the sexiest thing about them.

I'm not sexy or hot. I've struggled with my own personal image since childhood and still struggle today. But I try to come to terms to that by stop comparing myself to what the society deems as the only definition of sexy. I acknowledge my flaws and either work towards a better version myself or embrace what I can't change. It's all about baby steps towards self-love. And eventually, your own confidence in yourself is what will makes you sexy.

Yes, guys are attracted to sexiness. But what they are also equally, if not more, attracted to is confidence.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.