Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts ยท 4 months ago

I want to learn how to kill someone with my bare hands?

Incase I need to learn the art of terrorism is some terrorist comes and attacks me? What martial art is it called that is designed to kill?

Um.... i don't think you can

Just put your hands round their throat and squeeze.

In my opinion, brazilian jiu jitsu is the best martial art if you want to learn to kill someone, and do wrestling at the same time so you will be able to take them down, then choke them to death from your Brazilian jiu jitsu training. But this will work one on one only.

Well most of the time you wouldn't learn to deliberately kill someone with your bare hands (unless you were in the military or a special spy. even then, you may not be trained for it).

However, there are some good fighting styles to learn from.

I think Krav Maga would be good for your what you are looking for. Lemme explain with a few reasons

A. It is what the Isreal military and police use. It is VERY popular in Isreal. Isreal are constantly at war with terrorists (like you mentioned dealing with)

B. One of the philosophies of krav maga

is to maximize the damage you cause your opponent. It may not kill them, but it will still maximize their injuries and pain

C. Alot of police academies teach Krav Maga. The marines use it (sorda)

D.I take Krav Maga myself.

Beside Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Brazillian Jui Jitsu, Sambo, and Kali, are good too.

Source(s): I do Krav Maga and DID taekwondo.

Begin by watching Steven seagal movies ....he is a master at this .

go to the Joliet gladiator school (state prison). Green Bay in Wisconsin has a few death matches over the years and New York City Rikers Island detention center is known for basic cripple and kill lessons. Bare handed kill? Most martial arts schools have some upper level drills for fairly quick kills- the throat strike to larnyx, the neck breaker snap holds the interlocking arms/hand inside bent elbow strangle hold is taught in most Judo and Ju-Jitsu schools and some of Karate schools- I learned it in Shorei- Ryu Kyu level and as Dan level demonstration Shotokan school. Full body punch to heart or throat, some times temple region with hardened fist taught many schools, basic bare hand strangle or iron palm to take out eyes first, them break neck. Iron needle, shaken/shuriken to ears, eyes , under sternum into heart can be done with wood needle or hardened plastic, fiberglass and a simple pencil can be used, so can a decent fine tipped Bic pen sold for $.29 ($2.99 including tax for 10 pack)

• Noah

There are two martial arts that will give you this ability, the first is repeatedly stomping your attackers head, the second is strangling them!

The martial arts practitioner stood his ground, in front of the two terrorist out to kill him. He faced them square on as he skipped and danced on the spot, waiting for them to make their move...BANG...a shot rang out and the two terrorists walked away smiling, as their target lay dead on the floor. The End...Dadaaaaaaa!

Edit...By the way old bean, ALL martial arts are designed to kill, it's just that some are quicker than others.

Your bare hands vs a bomb or a gun? No chance of stopping it.