Jan D asked in HealthMental Health · 4 months ago

Someone is using my Facebook profile picture to ruin my image by asking pedophile/child molestation questions.?

Someone, possible a lady who has been accusing me of being a pedophile for the last 6 years, has now started using my own profile pic to ask some vile questions about child molestation. She is doing this because she wants others to believe I'm really one because she thinks I'm one, or to make up some fake evidence that she can then report to police.

I can admit I did post some lies about myself being a child molester/pedophile 6 years ago, but this was when I was suffering from a mental illness.

Victoria Police has already been informed about this identity theft.

It's been SIX YEARS already since I last posted a lie about myself. You have no right to damage my reputation for something that was posted 6 years ago. Victoria Police has already bee informed about this incident.

She's trying to make it look like my profile pic is synonymous with paedophillia, just like pedobear.

Favorite Answer

Bruh, nobody is creating a criminal OFFENSE in the Answers section of this stupid, ridiculous, and childish question. So, let me show you my rights with some sentences

1. **** you

2. You're a piece of ****

3. You're a lying bastard

4. Stop bitching about it on Yahoo! Answers

5. You're a ******* idiot

6. Go be a douche somewhere else

How do you like them apples, asshole?

So, open another FB account under another name and answer the questions in a deceitful way. Get them to believe your answers and lead them astray.

Print it off and send it to the policemen and also report the account online

Speak with Facebook security and the police - why would anyone accept those lies (if this is true) for 6 years. I believe you are a troll but what you are discussing is a criminal offence - even if you are doing it to your own profile - you should read the FaceBook T&C's .

Once a photo is posted, unless it's somehow legally protected, it's free for anyone to use. People post fake photos and "Am I pretty?" on Yahoo all the time, most of them stock (modeling) photos.

Can you give the link to something the person has posted while pretending to be you?

Are you saying that someone is pretending to be you and posting statements that YOU are a pedophile? The person is claiming to be you, making statements that he/she is then going to report to the Police as statements you have made? That would be a very easy matter to resolve- Reposting (public disclosure of private "facts”) is actionable ONLY if the "facts" are false. Yes, if this person is making up "facts," yes, there are legal steps you can take. You would only need to prove that what is being posted is false, that the person is not quoting you.

For example, if I posted I'm a felon and served time in jail (or a mental hospital) and someone picked up on that and responded to something else with those FACTS, that is not defamation. Someone would be reposting what I had admitted.

Ask an attorney. Of course, information that YOU have made public, information that YOU have disclosed, is not actionable.

What does this person have to gain by pretending to be you and confessing to being a pedophile?

Or is someone using your photo in one context or another?

I don't know what you're saying.

• donnie

Contact the police and file a defamation suit.

• Daniel

If you Already Reported it to the Police thats about all you can do Report the Fake Profile to Facebook and Hopefully it will get Taken down

Imho I would phone your local police station on 101 and ask for advice they f

Will be able to sort this for you as this is defamation of character.

Why on earth would you say something so damming and damaging about yourself. It's like saying you're a rapist... oh wait, a child molester is pretty much the same thing just more disturbing and overall worse.

Now that someone is spreading what you said about yourself, you're upset? Sorry but you're on your own with this one. Perhaps next time you'll think twice before saying nonsense about yourself mental illness or not. By the way, a mental illness is a lifelong illness not just a spur of the moment thing.

• Jan D4 months agoReport

It was well over 6 years ago when I posted a lie about myself being one.

So let me get this straight.

1) You yourself posted a confession of being a piece of sh*t child molesting waste of oxygen

2) Someone else saw this

3) They repeated your own confessions on FB posing as you

4) Now you're actually trying to claim the other person is ruining your image......

I got news for you f*ckface......your mental illness hadn't ceased 6 years ago....

____________

Hey fvckface: YOU YOURSELF MADE THOSE CLAIMS, AGAINST YOURSELF

If you are dumb enough to think it's a criminal OFFENSE [there's no C], you have a rude awakening coming.

__

Bottom line is, everyone agrees with me [8-0] because it's called COMMON SENSE. You're literally the only one who doesn't get it.

• Shadow4 months agoReport

No need to swear. The guy is a piece of trash but swearing just brings down your image.

And your comment to your own answer means their's no point of putting it as anonymous.