Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 4 months ago

was the Las Vegas shooting staged or something much more to it than meets the eye? what ? why?

why the news media kinda of danced around the fact that he was a former federal gov. employee and worked for the defense dep. in large companies like Boeing or something like that? he had access to the "Area 51"? many think he was an undercover CIA /FBI arms dealer? and the people that shot all those people were the people he was doing a "sting operation" on?

Favorite Answer

So you are saying that Boeing, the CIA and the USAF want Jason Aldean fans dead?! A friend of mine was in Vegas that night so I know it actually happened. People in hospital recovering from their wounds got nasty emails telling them they were "faking it" from rumormongers like you.

• 4 months agoReport

uh, NO, that is not what I was thinking, did you read the details of the question? or should I have rephrased the main question better for you?

• hart
    • TheBellJar

Uh did you ever consider it's the conditions that cause them to be on antidepressants in the first place?

Looks like he was (whatever else) just one more ashole who shot up a crowd.

No it was actually true it did happen to someone

I really do not believe that it was a hoax. I met a funeral director in my hometown in TX who’d just returned from assisting the branches of Dignity Memorial Funeral Homes in the Las Vegas area when my son passed away in early October of 2017. He’d already seen so many young lives lost from that ordeal, and I could tell that he was visibly shaken and heartbroken to see yet another young person, my 22 year old son who’d lost his life there in the care of his funeral home. It was a terrible tragedy and I pray that all of those affected by the shooting are able to find peace in their hearts and healing within their souls.

• Joseph

To anybody who contemplates arguing with the person asking the question - don't bother. For the hardcore conspritard any argument that debunks the conspiracy only serves to reinforce it. In short, the stupid are too stupid to realize that they are stupid. When you argue with a fool, which one of you is a bigger fool?

You’re delusional. Seek professional psychiatric help ASAP.

Get back on your meds. You are incoherent again.

Ever notice how during the 70's and 80's all you heard about were "serial lillers"? Gacy, Bundy, Manson, Dhamer etc.

I read some compelling research that these were all fakes too

Now all you hear about are "mass shooters". We went from "serial killers" to "mass shooters" because the same people are behind both. Who? My guess is the intelligence agencies especially CIA and Mossad

• ron h

well, dumbo, there's a difference between "serial killer" (one at a time) and "mass shooters" (3 or more at one time and place.) There were "mass shootings in the 70's and 80's too, though few on the scale of what we've seen in the last 20 years.

• Henry

It was fake, as usual. 5 hoax shootings this week, maybe now 6 or 7.

• Henry

They even called a woman "Fred".

So you think that all this guy’s enemies were attending the same concert, and he managed to single out those individuals from a crowd of thousands hundreds of yards away, like a deadly Where’s Waldo? I think you watch too much tv.

• Beardog

I wish they were all fake too, Henry. But wish in one hand and **** in the other, and you’ll see which fills up first. Make sure to wash your hands really well after that experiment, though.