Sleep Apnea? pls help?

I woke up last night and I was fine for a second and then started breathing really hard like super hard as if I couldn't breathe, Im worried to death. I have about 2-3 anxiety attacks daily. Any one can give me advice please?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Find answer on Link below https://wellawaresystems.com

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

sleep apnea is a potentially serious sleep disorder in which breathing repeatedly stops and starts. if you snore loudly and feel tired even after a full night's sleep, you might have sleep apnea

• Edna
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Your breathlessness is being caused by your anxiety - NOT by sleep apnea. See your doctor, He will prescribe a medication that will help you overcome your anxiety.

• This actually sounds like anxiety..I know because I have it too. Just tell your doctor what's going on.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

That is NOT sleep apnoea [apnea]. Sleep apnea occurs when you temporarily stop breathing WHILST YOU ARE SLEEPING, not after you wake up.

It seems like an anxiety attack to me, but I am NOT a medically qualified person, so you should see your doctor with regards to your anxiety 'problem'.

• 7 months ago

Sleep apnea is when your breathing stops because the airway is blocked. it is comon in people who are overweight. See a doctor if you have symptoms which include always being tired and falling asleep during the day.

To remedy the problem, sleep on your side or front, so your airway is kept open.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.