Sleep Apnea? pls help?

I woke up last night and I was fine for a second and then started breathing really hard like super hard as if I couldn't breathe, Im worried to death. I have about 2-3 anxiety attacks daily. Any one can give me advice please?

Find answer on Link below https://wellawaresystems.com

sleep apnea is a potentially serious sleep disorder in which breathing repeatedly stops and starts. if you snore loudly and feel tired even after a full night's sleep, you might have sleep apnea

• Edna

Your breathlessness is being caused by your anxiety - NOT by sleep apnea. See your doctor, He will prescribe a medication that will help you overcome your anxiety.

• This actually sounds like anxiety..I know because I have it too. Just tell your doctor what's going on.

That is NOT sleep apnoea [apnea]. Sleep apnea occurs when you temporarily stop breathing WHILST YOU ARE SLEEPING, not after you wake up.

It seems like an anxiety attack to me, but I am NOT a medically qualified person, so you should see your doctor with regards to your anxiety 'problem'.

Sleep apnea is when your breathing stops because the airway is blocked. it is comon in people who are overweight. See a doctor if you have symptoms which include always being tired and falling asleep during the day.

To remedy the problem, sleep on your side or front, so your airway is kept open.