How do I deal with a college professor who thinks she's smarter than me? So annoying!?

i'm not arrogant, i just know what i kno and it's so annoying when this bisch talks over me in class

Become a professor and find out.

• zipper

Try not being such a smrat ***, she knows a lot more than you; for one she can fail your butt big time. Your not all that smart!

Okay, I don't know if you are really as knowledgeable as you say you are but I understand you. Postgrad diplomas don't mean at all that you know the stuff you are teaching. It's just like how doctors don't necessarily know how to treat people simply because they graduated and I believe most of us if not all have encoutered at least one doctor that was terrible at what he did. It's idiotic and rather contradictory to pretend professors are different.

Anyways, what do you do? Ignore it. You can't take the professor out I'm afraid, neither change her behavior. An alternative is getting out of the uni and having lesson some place else. That may be an actual possibility you can look into, to study her subject some place else that is.

Good luck in bearing your unfit professor.

• Laurie

Show her YOUR masters/PhD. Oh, wait...

• manononbre3 months agoReport

Masters/PhDs mean nothing in respect to how well someone knows the subject they teach. It's time to wake up and realize our idolized instructors of academia come in their totality full of flaws, one of them often being intellectual inaptitude.

• Mike

Perhaps she knows enough to use correct grammar, a subject in which your knowledge seems to be deficient.

if he is the only one among others,unless you want a battle, do as he wants,swallow it,get your desired grade via his thinking as a guide,

or,get his presentations.intolerance and dogmatism on hidden video,,upload it,noting he has tenure,and a job he is incapable of doing.

educational institutions a richer than pharoes of egypt,,rich in endowments,which they do not spend,getting historically,federal state and local worker tax money so they can hire princely paid administrators of diversity programs,idiot courses which seldom yield a decent paying job to pay back student loans,,colleges & unies are rackets and money suckers at the public udders .

OR,,,,,,, you may have more to learn ahead of you and do not recognize it.

a lot of teachers are careful dedicated and DO know a hell of a lot which

they try to impart to students.

There's a very good reason she thinks that.

• Murzy

Do you have more degrees than her?

It's either that she's trying to teach the material in class or does that. I mean...I've heard stories but I've never encountered one...yet.... but there are annoying students too.

I think she's just trying to teach the materials and you're not seeing from her side. But however, if your professor is what you say she is, then change teachers if you don't like her that much.

Your professor has a degree, you don't.

• lol jokes on you, apple of my eye, but you have to WALK the streets to GET to the university. Checkmate and E Pluribus Unum and such.