Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 12 months ago

Why do most men want bare shaved on women?

Why do majority of men want and expect their women to be totally bare clean shaven in the groin area and lower legs , but they themselves keep their legs/thighs , groin hairy and many times even keep their chest hairy?

They feel their animalistic hairiness is okay while little bit of hair on a woman is gross/unhygienic/dirty?

Favorite Answer

for me the hairier the better

I like a little hair on my woman. No hair looks a little juvenile.

• david

I prefer my women to have a landing strip

Never shaved never met a man that's complained all though one suggested I do it. But that was in the 90s. I think all the shaved women have made some men find hair sexy again as it was in the 70s.

As a 78-year-old male, I can say that I've always loved shaved women because I dislike having hairs stuck in my teeth. I've always preferred them shaved for this reason.

• Vortex

I don't like shaved at all. If it sticks out wildly from the panties a trim would be all that is needed. The bare look to me is unnatural, not stimulating at all. If a woman wants to shave for her own reasons I can go along with it. I don't have to like it.

One word-- Porn

• Murzy

A landing strip is ok with me.

Most? I was once berated for not having enough hair down there - he actually accused me of shaving, which I never did. Most "real men" would never expect nor want a women to shave down there. It's unnatural.

honestly i have no clue. I dont think most of us can answer this, but maybe someone will say something that i cant bring to words.

ill give it a shot anyway, i think it subconsciously makes us think of men because since most mens hair are embraced and if we shave we are called fruitcakes or possibly weird. this is all i can think of at the moment. well this goes for legs. but i do not care if a women shaves her privates or not. i used to care like over 10 years ago, when i was like 14-19, when i was barely hairy either on my privates, it made it look dirty to me