promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) Ā· 9 months ago

Will the ArizonašŸŒµCardinals silence the doubters this season and bring the Super Bowl trophyšŸ†to the desert?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

Probably not in this decade.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Betty
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Not a chance in a million...

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Kyler Murray is gonna be running for his life a lot this season. If they do plan on running an air raid offense, that's gonna leave Murray alone in the shotgun. NFL blitzes play havoc on good offensive lines, but Arizona has a terrible offensive line. And, as Murray saw the other night, NFL linebackers are very fast.

It will be an adjustment for both quarterback and coach. I will say this...he can and does get rid of the ball fast--that does help a lot. My all-time favorite quarterback, Dan Marino, got rid of the ball very fast. But, even so, he got hit a lot using multiple receivers. Marino is a big guy; Murray is 5'10" and around 205 pounds. He will get hit hard this year. Defenses know how small he is.

Arizona has been a crappy team for a long time--since Kurt Warner retired. I just don't think they will be making that much noise this year or in the foreseeable future. The Rams and Seahawks are the class the division. The Niners are still rebuilding. It could get ugly this year for the Cardinals.

You can't compare Murray and the results Baker Mayfield got in Cleveland. Mayfield went to a competitive team with a good defense. Their defense is going to be even better this year, and they've got two very good running backs and two good receivers. Murray just doesn't have the weapons around him right now.

• 9 months ago

AZ is a racist diarrhea hole. Place should be nuked.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • y
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Another successful college program being tried out at the next level. Mixed success rates when that happens, often time it may even take a full year before teams figure out how to stop such systems. I actually think their O line is still to poor to make it into the playoffs.

• Ice9 months agoReport

What successful college program? Kingsbury was a losing college coach.

• 9 months ago

No they will not

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

99% chance that they won't. with a rookie QB and new coach. plus, they still have to face the Rams and Seahawks. they might beat the 49ers. but i will still take that 99%.

they are in rebuilding mode. if Murray can prove he can be a good QB, they can fill the other positions in need around him like WR, maybe TE, and on defense. maybe in four years they can contend for the playoffs.

• 9 months ago

No they won't. Rookie coach and rookie QB plus a lot of holes to fill.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

It's very unlikely that they will.

• 9 months ago

Eh, the O-Line needs improvement. Other than that, Kyler Murray needs to read the defense.

Hiring Kingsbury is a terrible decision by the Cardinals.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.