What are these scabs on my dogs genitals?

My puggle has some black crusty scabs on his belly and wiener. At first the one on his genitals and the small one below it appeared over night and we thought that maybe he was laying on the hot Arizona concrete and he got burned. But we made sure we didn’t leave him out for too long anymore so he shouldn’t have had... show more My puggle has some black crusty scabs on his belly and wiener. At first the one on his genitals and the small one below it appeared over night and we thought that maybe he was laying on the hot Arizona concrete and he got burned. But we made sure we didn’t leave him out for too long anymore so he shouldn’t have had a chance to get burned. We thought they were healing pretty well and the one on the wiener was starting to peel off, but then a new one appeared to the right. We know for sure it wasn’t there before and we are concerned that it is something else. It kind of has a yellow ring around the scab. It doesn’t look too red like it’s infected or anything and we made sure we kept an eye on the other ones just in case they got infected. If anyone has any theories or has seen this before please let us know. We will probably take him to the vet tomorrow just in case it is something more serious we don’t want him to go too long without getting actual medical attention. Thank you!!!🙏🏻😞❤️🐶
6 answers 6