Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetComputer Networking · 3 months ago

How to stop my dad from monitoring my internet traffic?

Im 27 and long story i live wiht my dad. Im too old for his over controlling *** to monitor me. How can I stop him from seeing what websites i go on??

You have to make a deal with the ole man. The instant you use a VPN to hide where you go, he will know and know you are viewing kiddie porn. Never mind that you can't find that these days. So you need a sit down talk with him.

get a job, good bye daddy , buy a new home

Be glad dad is taking an interest in YOU. Don't need another mass killer around. @ 27 you should be in a place of your own with your own internet...as it is his internet you are using. He ain't worried about the porn. Though he does worry when it is little boys...or girls under 15. or you making bombs.

use vpn xdd and private browsers and switch mac adress every time u get log in

Clean up your tracks by deleting history when you are done. There is cleanup software and settings that does this for you every time you exit. Also, don't take it personal that he wants to know what you are doing. A good Dad is involved in his son's life and helps him stay out of trouble. I don't think you would really want the opposite, a Dad that's never around. Maybe you are both too much alike and that's where there's a clash? Either way, make friends with your Dad, you only get one in life! Blood is thicker than water, and all that stuff. Dad's can be your best friend or your worst nightmare. It starts with you! Good luck!

• Dick

Use the Tor browser...

Wow, 27 living at home and don't like being monitored... get a job, get your own internet line, and grow up. Getting your own place is also a wise idea but not if you can't even get your own internet!

Move out 15 characters

Shotgun. Land mines. Or a vpn. Or read a book.

If you're 12, it's good that you're supervised.