Who would win? Humans with superpowers or paranormal things like demons?

Assuming humans can have any ability, would they be able to defeat ghosts or demons that are from another dimension?

• Hunter

Fun fact: 12 to 15%-- maybe as many as 20% of the world's seven billion people (840 million to 1.4 billion)-- has some degree of psychic ability. Which I must say, often comes in handy-- but not for fighting demons because demons aren't real.

• Don't even joke about it!

Apart from the fact that humanity has no power, therefore, demons are former angels of God fallen out of wickedness. Therefore, in God's creation with regard to angels, he gave them powers, and those remained to him, even though, they became spirits of demons.

Their power is stronger than human people, for whatever reason, demons can neutralize the weapons of human people!

Humans would win, because with superpowers or not they can always ask Jesus for help.

• Adam D

Any ability? Including the ability to instantly destroy demons and ghosts by snapping their fingers?

• Dr. NG

No one would win, the best humans can hope for is a stalemate. We know this from the battles between Superman and the Trickster Mister Mxyzptlk. Superman at best has kept Mister Mxyzptlk at bay but never defeated the tricky demon. Hopefully, Mister Mxyzptlk will continue to be tricked into saying his name backward or humanity, in my opinion, will be in jeopardy.

• Dr. NG

Welcome to Y/A Mick, glad I made you laugh. You're not like that humorless jackass English Guy! He'd not get the joke, call me a fag or retard and tell you to block me.

• Brian

Been watching Charmed again?