Hampton inn 2 rooms 4 adults price for 1 room 1,026.27. Is that price per person?
- ANDRE LLv 710 months ago
Some hotels charge more for the room if there are more than two people staying in it.
As you failed to specify WHICH Hampton Inn you are staying at, no one can guess whether there is any price increase due to the number of people at that specific Hampton Inn.
- hollifieldrobertLv 610 months ago
wheres that at nyc
- conley39Lv 710 months ago
No, it's the price per room.
- LynnmarieLv 710 months ago
I hope that's for several nights.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- MSLv 710 months ago
They do not charge per person, but rather per room. So that is the total for one room for the length of your stay.
- billrussell42Lv 710 months ago
2 persons per room, so 1,026.27 / 2 = 513.14
- ?Lv 410 months ago
hotels don't charge per person. they just charge daily charges