How can I start planning on going to College/University in the UK, if I'm from the US?

I'm pretty much dead-set on getting my entire degree abroad in the U.K., however, their education system isn't the same and they don't use ACT and SAT tests. How would I apply? Should I do the Clearing courses if my grades aren't up to par? I'm going to be a Juinor this year in High School in America. Thanks.

European Colleges do not require time to be wasted on Minors. So it is possible to get a degree in two or three years, allowing more time for post-graduate work.

• lucas9056 months agoReport

Yes, I had already knew this

You check the entry requirements for the university and course of study you want, and get those requirements. Most universities have websites with all kinds of info, including how to get in.

• Mary

No. You still need the equivalent grades and to meet the university’s entry requirements. In addition UCAS does use AP class grades, SAT and ACT scores to determine your eligibility.

• Mary

They do not. They will count AP classes as equivalent to A2 if you have achieved the required scores, and they absolutely will look at SAT/ACT scores.