Guy asked me every single day why I wasn't wearing a coat: OK to treat him as invisible now?

At the gym I go to, I know the regulars. They're nice. One guy, though, asked me EVERY SINGLE DAY when it was below 60 degrees why I didn't wear a coat. (I walk only one block to the gym.) Sometimes he'd rush at me, both in the gym and when I'd see him around town, yelling that I wasn't... show more At the gym I go to, I know the regulars. They're nice.

One guy, though, asked me EVERY SINGLE DAY when it was below 60 degrees why I didn't wear a coat. (I walk only one block to the gym.)

Sometimes he'd rush at me, both in the gym and when I'd see him around town, yelling that I wasn't "wearing enough clothes" if it was below 60 degrees and I wasn't wearing a coat.

We're both straight men, in our 40s/50s.

I got so tired of the constant remarks that I stopped even acknowledging him. Now I totally ignore him and walk right past him.

Would you be irked as well?

Thanks.