Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBoxing · 4 months ago

Do you think you can take on a tall off-duty male police officer?

How strong are they in general?

Favorite Answer

I'd probably lose. He has a lot of training against physical attacks, he'll knock me down to the ground because he trained what to do.

How strong are they? VERY STRONG.

Hell no. That's illegal

In my rich, liberal county, they don't look very tough.

No, not at my age now.

I’d sling a big bad cop around the ring with my pinky finger. I’m feared. At the very least, a stout cop with a little strength should be able to benchpress 315 lbs for at least 12 reps......while on duty in full riot gear, he/she should be able to run a 40 yard dash in less than 1sec and the mile dash in less than 1 min....**** yeah

I wouldn't **** around with any police officer. Both women and men

• .

No. I'm too old for that. And I've never been a fighter. But in high school, I was an OK wrestler. I won about 60 percent of the time, and did better at tournaments where I could weigh in on Friday night and wrestle Saturday AM.

My problem was that my normal / healthy weight was 200 pounds, but I had to wrestler at 190 to stay out of the heavyweight division.