Why is Starbucks' food so bad?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

I've never eaten there.

• Login to reply the answers
  • The sous vide egg bits are amazing! The breakfast sandwiches are good too. The packaged stuff is on par with any other packaged foods you buy.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Why is Starbucks food so BAD ? its all about PREPARATION

• 6 months ago

dizzy wizzy,is about not bad, mad, it looks still bad dear!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • donnie
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

Because people buy it. I have never had bad food from there but I really have not ate much of it.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Their breakfast sandwiches are good, I haven't heard a lot of good stuff about the later food so I don't get it.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

They make money from the coffee, so whatever bad food they make needs to be washed down with a lot of it...

• 6 months ago

Because we've let them do it. Starbucks and all those coffee joints where the snacks are expensive and unpleasant and the coffee's ridiculously expensive. They couldn't have don that to us if we hadn't not only let them but encouraged them. So we can't blame Starbucks. Only ourselves for not voting with our feet and forcing them to do better.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Because it's made with fake sugar

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Just like why iPhones and MacBooks are so bad. They're status symbols. Their sheep customers couldn't care less about quality, all they care about is price (where more expensive is better).

• AskZilla
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

Oh yeah? Compare the Apple O/S to any Windows O/S and Apple will have Windows running and screaming in inferiority every time

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.