Is it still possible to get a decent PC for roughly $200 USD? Prebuilt or build myself?

It's been a long time since I've researched building a cheap, functional PC, so I'm at a bit of a loss for what to consider now that my sister asked me to put something together for the kids. My gut tells me it's better to find one pre-built at this price level because that mostly overlooks the cost... show more It's been a long time since I've researched building a cheap, functional PC, so I'm at a bit of a loss for what to consider now that my sister asked me to put something together for the kids. My gut tells me it's better to find one pre-built at this price level because that mostly overlooks the cost of the OS.

I require this at a minimum

OS - Windows® 10 64-bit
CPU - Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750
GPU - NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GT 512 MB or AMD Radeon™ HD 4850 512 MB or Intel® HD Graphics 4000
RAM - 4 GB DDR4 (any speed)
HDD - 500 GB
Optical: DVD-CDRW drive

Windows 10 because 7 isn't supported anymore in 2020, 64-bit bc lots of programs just don't work on 32-bit anymore, basic RAM and GPU requirements to play stuff like Roblox or WoW Classic, enough RAM to handle those programs and other simple processes, and some storage space to handle basic installations and burning DVDs.

I do not expect a monitor included in this build. I'll need a minimum of 1024x768 display resolution but figure I'll handle that separately.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Update: Just to also point out since it's not specified, I do require a way to add WiFi to the computer, whether that be through PCI-E or a USB Adapter, it matters not. I'm also okay with the WiFi card not being included in the estimate. Other things I don't need are mouse and keyboard. Just looking for a tower... show more Just to also point out since it's not specified, I do require a way to add WiFi to the computer, whether that be through PCI-E or a USB Adapter, it matters not. I'm also okay with the WiFi card not being included in the estimate. Other things I don't need are mouse and keyboard. Just looking for a tower here.
Update 2: One user said I'm looking at at least $800 which doesn't quite make sense to me. 10 years ago I picked up a computer as a temporary replacement when mine fried mid game. It was $200 and was more than capable of handling retail WoW (Wrath). In theory, this should be even lower specs than what I picked up... show more One user said I'm looking at at least $800 which doesn't quite make sense to me. 10 years ago I picked up a computer as a temporary replacement when mine fried mid game. It was $200 and was more than capable of handling retail WoW (Wrath). In theory, this should be even lower specs than what I picked up then.

As far as the CPU/GPU, those are the minimum performance points I'd need. Anything above that is fine. The MOBO I didn't specify since I figured its compatibility with the rest was implied