promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
lovely asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 9 months ago

Am I stupid? Or is this lady crazy asf?

I was going into a store and I was about to park but this lady was in my way trying to get around me to drive off? Idk it was a weird situation so I was gonna let her pass but she threw her hands up at me and looked at me like I was stupid WHEN SHE HAD ENOUGH ROOM TO PASS ME so before I could really think about what I was saying I mouthed “******* *****” and she saw it and went nuts and followed me in the store WITH HER CAR DRIVING RIGHT NEXT TO ME telling me I better never call her a ***** ever again and I turned around and said “and if I did what would you do???” But she just sped off and I’m like.... was I stupid for saying that? I think so🤡

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

When you saw the lady was crazy, how did you think it would help matters if you replied rudely and aggressively to her?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • edward
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

she’s crazy but i had that happen, it’s common. Last time it happened i stood in front of the car and read my e-mails. She’s got a loud bark and a tiny penis. Don’t sweat it

• `
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

If you think yelling at a total stranger is the smart thing to do, then I have a sinkhole in Florida to sell you.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

i think she was crazy too

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

After reading your entire story more than once to make sure I actually understood what you were trying to say. It is my concerted opinion that you both need defensive driving classes and although some may consider one of you stupid and the other crazy. Neither has any business driving in a public place.

• 9 months ago

Those are not mutually exclusive.

• 9 months ago

You have clearly not done any defensive driving violations near the store. It's the lady who is being stupid in her driving, let alone naming names of random strangers she doesn't know.

• Robin
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

what you should have done is said nothing to her let her just drive off think about it with all the nimrods in the world today she could of shot or stabbed you are even running you over if you got out of your car just be careful in just ignore crazy people from now on

• 9 months ago

This gives you an example of the fact that about one out of twenty people on the road are neurotic and some of them are flat out insane. It is better to not engage.

• 9 months ago

btw it blurred out the word but it was effing b*tch

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.