What should I use to dry my hands after washing them, before putting in contacts (other than paper towel)?

Please give me an option other than paper towel that I can use to dry my hands with (before handling contacts). My mom says that I can't use paper towel to dry my hands, because it is a waste of money. I'm not sure what else to use, considering i'm new to wearing contacts and everything (I just started... show more Please give me an option other than paper towel that I can use to dry my hands with (before handling contacts). My mom says that I can't use paper towel to dry my hands, because it is a waste of money. I'm not sure what else to use, considering i'm new to wearing contacts and everything (I just started wearing them a week ago). She says I should just use a regular bath towel or whatever, or a rag. My mom does not wear contacts, never has and never will need them (considering she has 20/20 vision). I have heard that you shouldn't use towels to dry your hands so, I need some suggestions from someone who has experience with contacts please.