Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOptical · 6 months ago

What should I use to dry my hands after washing them, before putting in contacts (other than paper towel)?

Please give me an option other than paper towel that I can use to dry my hands with (before handling contacts). My mom says that I can't use paper towel to dry my hands, because it is a waste of money. I'm not sure what else to use, considering i'm new to wearing contacts and everything (I just started wearing them a week ago). She says I should just use a regular bath towel or whatever, or a rag. My mom does not wear contacts, never has and never will need them (considering she has 20/20 vision). I have heard that you shouldn't use towels to dry your hands so, I need some suggestions from someone who has experience with contacts please.

• Rico

Use an ordinary cloth hand towel

• John

A clean washed T shirt or underware.

If you have washed your hands, then dry them on a cloth towel. And the cloth towel can be used over and over, because one hands are clean. Wish it about once a week.

Pray to GOD for confirm on this and other things.

Skip the washing altogether; Use Alcohol wipes.

Let the excess alcohol dry by air (evaporation).

You need to be sure to use a clean towel to dry your hands to avoid eye infections. A roll of paper towels or a clean washcloth every time are your options.

• Marc

Dont dry them...or shake them off. Or buy one of those dryers in public restrooms and plug it in and make a ruckass...lol

Tell you mom it would be a waste of money for you to get a needless eye infection that you have PAY to see the doctor and get antibiotics!

cotton tee shirt

Oh well, looks like you have nothing to dry your hands on.