Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 12 months ago

Why is my home area restaurants like this?

In my home area restaurants, Apple bees, Hooters, beef o' braidys, McDonald's, tumbleweed, and many others are all like this?

First off when you go into one, the entire staff almost talks in Ebonics, and the staff mainly consisting of black women waitresses and Mexican women who cannot speak English and sticks with the Mexican men back in the dishwashing room.

There are a whole lot of white women there also, some talks in Ebonics and some don't however they look like they just came out of a prison, they are butched, short hair, guy appearance or boxer appearance, no womanly features whatsoever. The black women looks like they've been serving time also, with gold teeth.

The managers at the place is usually a black woman made into a guy and she looks like a little boy.

The customers consist of beautiful white women with black boyfriends/husbands and mixed babies. I also see white women with Hispanic boyfriends, islander boyfriends,etc.

There tends to be this underlying hatred towards white men. I am a white men and I can feel the hate vibes from them. I see them treat other white men worse than crap. White men are hardly seen there but they seem either to be wiggers and some normal.

The Mexican women are the only ones that has a womanly appearance and a womanly figure but they hang around with these thug looking Mexican men, and most of them don't know English and I am unable to talk to them.

Why is my home restaurants like this?

• Foofa
    Favorite Answer

Apparently you're the kind of person who'd feel more at home in the rural spaces of Montana or Idaho. Wyoming would also work.

• Edna

Just don't go to those kinds of restaurants. Go to different restaurants that serve food that's fit to eat.

Do you live in Mexico? Get take-aways if you don't like it.

I got bored with your rambling

With your dubious command of English grammar, I wouldn't recommend you go pointing fingers at the way other people talk.