Is pumpkin seeds poisoning dangeorus?

Yesterday during watching movie i forgot myself and eat whole package of pumpkin seeds. After 2 hours i got diarrheaIs but could eat normally etc. Today 24 hours after eating this **** i have diarrhea all day plus feel cold and have shivers. If it has any meaing my poop is green. I normally eat and drink. Should i be scared and contact doctor or it will go away by itself? I ve never experienced something like this before.

• Edna

Pumpkin seeds are NOT poisonous to humans. If you eat too many at one time, you MIGHT get a mild case of diarrhea as an allergic reaction.

There’s no such thing as pumpkin seed poisoning. Either your stomach is upset because you ate too many pumpkin seeds, or you just happened to catch a GI bug after eating a lot of pumpkin seeds.

• Anna D

I don't think pumpkin seed poisoning is even a thing.

Pumpkin seeds are not poison if you eat too much you might get some constipation but pumpkin seeds have been known to harbor ecoli and give you constipation you should contact the doctor and get an antibiotic to kill the ecoli before the infection gets worse.

Your poop is green because it has passed through so quickly. If diarrhea persists for two days, you should see a doctor. If you have had more than six loose stools in one day, you should see a doctor. If you have a fever of 102 F., you should see a doctor.