How do I remove a Moen single shower lever handle that is stuck?

I'm trying to replace the cartridge in the shower but to get to it, I need to remove the lever handle. I've already removed the set screw from the lever handle but the handle doesn't want to come off. I've put WD-40 and vinegar behind the handle to loosen it but it doesn't budge. There... show more I'm trying to replace the cartridge in the shower but to get to it, I need to remove the lever handle. I've already removed the set screw from the lever handle but the handle doesn't want to come off. I've put WD-40 and vinegar behind the handle to loosen it but it doesn't budge. There doesn't seem to be any corrosion behind the handle either. I'm trying to pry it off but I'm afraid I'm going to damage it. Is there something else that can help me take the lever off easily without damaging anything?
Update: I've already searched up how-to videos and the first step is to remove the set screw from the lever handle and the handle is suppose to come off easily, but not mine. It is completely stuck.
Update 2: I think I'm going to use a hacksaw to remove the lever handle. I've tried everything and it does not want to come off.