How does one regulate humidity for their snake when they live in a climate with high humidity?

So.. I'm pretty interested in getting a snake, specifically a ball python/royal python and what what I've seen they like their general humidity to be in the 60's but from what I've found my general humidity is in the 80 which would make sense since it rains here.. a lot. We got a lot of trees. Idk... show more So.. I'm pretty interested in getting a snake, specifically a ball python/royal python and what what I've seen they like their general humidity to be in the 60's but from what I've found my general humidity is in the 80 which would make sense since it rains here.. a lot. We got a lot of trees. Idk 😅

So anyway there's not much info out there on how to bring humidity down as there is to bring it up sooo if anyone has any suggestions that'd be great. I'm definitely looking into getting a dehumidifier but other than that I'm not sure what else I can do 🤷