What is wrong with my abdomen?

Im a 19 year old male skinny. Ive been feeling weird symptoms in the left side of my abdomen for about 2 months now. I went to the GP today but he said theres nothing wrong with me, but I can feel that something is not right. The symptoms I feel are more prominent when lying down: - Vast amount of grumbling and... show more Im a 19 year old male skinny. Ive been feeling weird symptoms in the left side of my abdomen for about 2 months now. I went to the GP today but he said theres nothing wrong with me, but I can feel that something is not right. The symptoms I feel are more prominent when lying down:
- Vast amount of grumbling and popping sounds
- Stomach feels quite heavy especially in morning
-Lower left abdomen also feels heavy and feels like my intestine cramps, I can feel something hard when pushing down. It feels like my intestines are swollen. (Only when lying down)
-I've noticed that my stool almost always sinks now (before it never). On two occasions I noticed a lot of mucus.

I'd really appreciate if someone could give me a rough idea of why I could be experiencing these symptoms. And anything that could help soothe it.