Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetProgramming & Design · 6 months ago

Is it hard to learn programming/coding?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • EddieJ
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Instead of asking, you should just try and see how it goes. I recommend that you start with Python.

• Jeff4 months agoReport

Is Python the best start for a beginner with 0 background on it? Thank you

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 months ago

I agree with Sir Eddie, we can learn a lot today through research and reading and trying.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No not really.............

• 6 months ago

It is not that hard to learn programming/ coding if you are willing to work hard and passionate to learn.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

It depends on your interest, once you try then you will understand about coding...

• 6 months ago

Rather than asking, you should simply attempt and perceive how it goes. I prescribe that you begin with Python.

• brilliant_moves
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Or, "simply give it a go and see what happens" ?

• 6 months ago

Yes. It involves problem solving and there is a lot to learn. If it were easy, it wouldn't pay much because everyone could do it. If you enjoy solving puzzles and creating things, programming can be very enjoyable. You also don't need to know everything to make things work, some programs can be quite simple.

• 6 months ago

it could be for some people, i would just try it and see and then you´´ll know

• 6 months ago

Yes and you need a certain amount of natural ability hard work will only get you so far

Lv 7
    6 months ago

It's hard because CS degrees primarily teach you how to think and only offer a few electives in programming languages. So you have to learn on your own.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.