Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 12 months ago

Can you be a Christian and support Donald Trump? What would Jesus do?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago
    Favorite Answer

"Can you be a Christian and support Donald Trump?"

NO!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

All the Christians that suddenly don't care about adulatory or the fact that Trump has violated the Constitution. Or the fact that he broke the law with obstruction of justice and violating the foreign and domestic emoluments clauses and many other ways but he violated Constitution. And the fact that he could care less about the sixth commandment so much. Jesus would think Donald Trump pretty disgusting. He cut off health care to his nephew's disabled baby as a punishment for disputing the will that he illegally wrote made his father change when his father had Alzheimer's. And he made his father with dementia change his will to cut out his dead brothers children and just give everything to him and his sister. That's how much a bad person he is. https://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news/trumps-b...

• 12 months ago

What would Jesus do he would chastise Trump, love him . We are supposed to pray each other.

• hi
    Lv 5
    12 months ago

Unfortunately both - the republican and the democrat party have lots of imperfections . Now us Catholics are told that when voting there are issues which are " negotiable " that is , there can be more than one solution to certain issues such as immigration ,ecomony, health care , etc now there are other issues which are " non negotiable " these are the issues us Catholics should focus on when deciding which candidate we should support .. these issues include :

1 freedom of religion

2 protection of life from conception until natural death

3 protection of family and marriage between a man and a woman .

It is obvious that republicans are more likely to support those issues at least to some degree because certainly republicans don't oppose abortion in ALL cases .. But at least they oppose abortion most of the time . Now something that I don't like about some republicans is how they endorse racist views .

In conclusion Supporting president Trump is better than supporting a democrat .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 12 months ago

trump yes..........dims no

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

'What Jesus would do' is say "Render unto Ceasar the things that are Ceasar's"

In other-words, for the present time being and for the foreseeable future Trump is the President so for Christ's Sake get thF*ck Over it !

• 12 months ago

Yes, unknown.

nnnnnnnnnnnnn

• 12 months ago

Yes................ Jesus left this Earth about 2,000 years ago... he will not return for some time yet... his Father allowed Trump to be elected.... He probably will again

• David
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

Sure. We are commanded to support those who govern us. I've supported and prayed for every president since 1972, when I was first eligible to vote.

FYI, I didn't vote for President Trump. That doesn't mean I should oppose his presidency.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

most Trump supporters are christian vice versa, so yes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.