How much do you think I should gamble with on my Las Vegas trip?

I’m going for 4 nights. Do you think 300-400 should be good? I like playing 10-15 dollar blackjack tables. And maybe 50 in slots. Thanks for your advice l. Also this is my first time going to Vegas so I don’t wanna lose all that play money I got to learn to pace myself lol.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Mark
    Lv 5
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

That's reasonable for a good time. Make sure you stick to it, and don't get caught in the emotion of the moment and push beyond that preset amount. If you happen to win more, then that's great. Walk away whilst you're ahead.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Maybe have a bank roll of $800-$1500.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

it sounds too low to me.

• 6 months ago

$100 a night playing $10-15 BJ tables? That won't last long

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Cammie
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I hope the 300-400 is just for gambling.You will still need food and want to take in a show or go shopping.$15 in black jack is one hand.$50 is slots go fast.It is fun. Just remember this $ is for entertainment.After gambling, go to attractions and visit other hotels.There is a lot to do in vegas. Try Red rock canyon .It is one of the most beautiful places in the world.Bring water and food with you.More than enough.Have fun.

• 6 months ago

I play the penny slots, and if I win more than the $20 I started with, I walk away. If you're playing the blackjack tables, you'll go through $400 the first night.

• 6 months ago

Take whatever amount you are willing to lose. Odds of walking away ahead are not in your favor.

• 6 months ago

If you think you can gamble on $100 a day, sure.

I spend $400 before I leave the airport

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Why bother? I have twice spent a two week holiday there hardly gambling at all. There is plenty to see and do without gambling.

• 6 months ago

I don't think you should gamble at all. What's fun about losing $400?

• ...Show all comments
    • Lynnmarie
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Las Vegas is a blight on our country. It's one of the reasons God is chastening us with all the floods, tornadoes, and other miseries.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.